Black man's post about traffic stop goes viral - hillary and obama shit their diapers full.
Obama Time
2015-11-03 06:14:45 UTC
It doesn't follow the black lies matter narrative of that racist
piece of shit obama and the democrat cunt known as hillary
clinton.

TUCSON, Ariz. – One man’s Facebook post about a recent traffic
stop is going viral.

Steven Hildreth Jr. says he was pulled over for a broken
headlight by the Tucson Police Department.

When the officer asked if he had any weapons, he told them he
was a concealed carry permit holder and had a gun on his right
hip.

Since his wallet was in his back-right pocket, the officer
needed to disarm him to check his ID.

Hildreth wrote about his experience with the officer and posted
it to his Facebook page.

So, I’m driving to my office to turn in my weekly paperwork. A
headlight is out. I see a Tucson Police Department squad vehicle
turn around and follow me. I’m already preparing for the stop.

The lights go on and I pull over. The officer asks me how I’m
doing, and then asks if I have any weapons.

“Yes, sir. I’m a concealed carry permit holder and my weapon is
located on my right hip. My wallet is in my back-right pocket.”

The officer explains for his safety and mine, he needs to disarm
me for the stop. I understand, and I unlock the vehicle. I
explain that I’m running a 7TS ALS holster but from the angle,
the second officer can’t unholster it. Lead officer asks me to
step out, and I do so slowly. Officer relieves me of my Glock
and compliments the X300U I’m running on it. He also sees my
military ID and I tell him I’m with the National Guard.

Lead officer points out my registration card is out of date but
he knows my registration is up to date. He goes back to run my
license. I know he’s got me on at least two infractions. I’m
thinking of how to pay them.

Officers return with my Glock in an evidence back, locked and
cleared. “Because you were cool with us and didn’t give us
grief, I’m just going to leave it at a verbal warning. Get that
headlight fixed as soon as possible.”

I smile. “Thank you, sir.”

I’m a black man wearing a hoodie and strapped. According to
certain social movements, I shouldn’t be alive right now because
the police are allegedly out to kill minorities.

Maybe…just maybe…that notion is bunk.

Maybe if you treat police officers with respect, they will do
the same to you.

Police officers are people, too. By far and large, most are good
people and they’re not out to get you.

I’d like to thank those two officers and TPD in general for
another professional contact.

We talk so much about the bad apples who shouldn’t be wearing a
badge. I’d like to spread the word about an example of men who
earned their badges and exemplify what that badge stands for.

#BlueLivesMatter #AllLivesMatter
Hildreth’s Facebook post has been shared more than 135,000 times.

http://kfor.com/2015/10/29/mans-post-about-traffic-stop-goes-
viral/
Just Wondering
2015-11-03 17:02:10 UTC
Post by Obama Time
[...]
He followed Chris Rock's advice on How Not To Get Your Ass Kicked By The
Police.